People are fascinated by airline pilots. Maybe it’s the uniform. Could be the elusive air they give off. So whenever they get the chance, people like to ask pilots a lot of questions.
I’m joined by a commercial airline pilot in this episode and I’m asking him the questions that people chimed in that they wanted to know the answers to. Questions like:
- What’s the message behind those bell dings?
- How much damage can a bird really do?
- How are medical emergencies handled?
- How do you train for possible dangerous scenarios?
- What’s the most dangerous part of your job? (it’s not what you think!)
It was an entertaining discussion that you won’t want to miss, so grab your favorite cocktail and listen using the link below!